Wednesday 10 December 2014

Scan your Documents using SMARTPHONE

In this High Technology World, Thinking to turn your Smart phone Camera into Scanner is not a big thing to be Amazed.


   
With the changing Mobile technology, we depend on Smartphones more to gain some fascinating features.

Now you can turn your Smartphone into a Scanner and have your documents scanned in a perfect grayscale quality. You can even save them into a one single PDF file.

So we have different apps to do this in different platforms.

These apps turn your mobile into camera.

CAM SCANNER is most popular around ANDROID,iOS,Windows platform.
FILE SCANNER is considered as the best in iTUNES.

Download them and share this post to your friends too.

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Its really helpful.Right Now in every phonwe their is cam scanner.
    I am students recently completed my MBA in sales and marketing in chandigarh . Im my college i used to scan documents. So from my smart phones i can easily do that work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats really nyc. i usuallly use cam scanner in my office. I am running a real estate business. I have Residential plots for Sale in Eco City and many more projects .

    ReplyDelete